Facial (Clean, Peel, Acne Surgery)
A facial cleans, exfoliates and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well hydrated complexion, and can help your skin look younger.
- Help deep cleanse the skin, removing toxins caused by pollution, grease and dirt
- Cleansing facials open the pores of the skin, remove dead skin and toxins from the face, and clean the surface of the skin through exfoliation that tightens and firms the skin.
- Help to improve and restore circulation to facial skin layers, increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkled and dry skin
- Help develop and maintain new skin cells, essential for a youthful, healthy appearance
- Help slow the skin-aging process and offer you more youthful, supple skin
- Soothing and relaxing, relieves stress
A chemical peel is a treatment in which an acid solution is used to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin. In performing chemical peels, physicians apply alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), trichloroacetic acid (TCA), or phenol to the skin.
- Stimulates new cell growth and collagen production to effectively reveal younger looking skin.
- Reduces signs of sun damage, dull and uneven skin tone, scars, pigmentation, acne and enlarged pores
- Improves skin texture and condition by removing dead and damaged skin cells
- Penetrates the skin to smooth rough texture and discoloration
- Skin will be noticeably smoother and fresher looking
Microdermabrasion is a form of deep exfoliation which propels microcrystals across the skin to remove dead skin cells and improve the texture and smoothness of the skin, as well as promoting the production of fresh collagen and cells
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of scarring, decrease pore size, reduce hyper-pigmentation
- Help to renew skin to give it a more youthful appearance