Essential water-soluble vitamin that the body uses to maintain healthy nerve cells, produce RNA, DNA and RBC and help iron to function properly.
Works with folate to produce the same amino acid which controls mood and supports immune function.
Benefits of Vitamin B12
- needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body leading to energy production and decrease in fatigue and lethargy
- helps in regulating the nervous system, reducing depression, stress and brain shrinkage
- helps in maintaining healthy digestive system
- protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure
- essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails as it helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin
- helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer